Lukas' home for now...

Friday, February 22, 2008

UPDATED photos of Lukas







We are incredibly grateful to all the families that have or are in the process of adopting children from the Xi'an Children's Welfare Association in Sha'anxi. They have provided us with some awesome updated photos of our son. These were taken on Feb 21. AND I am currently waiting for some more that are said to be of him smiling and laughing!!
How did we ever get so lucky?!?
This is truly a "pay it forward" gift as we will do the same for the other parents waiting for a glimpse of their child who is living half way around the world.
Anyway, I'm sure you aren't interested in my proud ramblings so I will stop now and let you enjoy these photos!!

Vicki

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Vicki,

What adorable pics of little man !

You will get a chance to give back ! Two families got me pics and video of Riley when I waited on him and then this last adoption when I went to get Rachael, I was able to carry gifts and take video and pics of a friends daughter at the swi !

It was such a give to give back !

Can't wait to see you go get that boy !

Charlotte and crew